NOTICE: Click here for practical tips from the federal government and the technology industry to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your personal information.
- This policy covers how FOODYOYO treats personal information that FOODYOYO collects and receives, including information related to your past use of FOODYOYO products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, age group, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- FOODYOYO collects personal information when you register with FOODYOYO, when you use FOODYOYO products or services, when you visit FOODYOYO pages or the pages of certain FOODYOYO partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. FOODYOYO may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register and place order we ask for information such as your name, email, phone and street address, city, state, ZIP code and age group. When you register with FOODYOYO and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- FOODYOYO may automatically receive and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, FOODYOYO cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- FOODYOYO may uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. FOODYOYO does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- FOODYOYO does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with FOODYOYO under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help FOODYOYO communicate with you about offers from FOODYOYO and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- FOODYOYO may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- FOODYOYO does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- FOODYOYO may set and access FOODYOYO cookies on your computer.
- FOODYOYO may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to FOODYOYO's cookies.
- FOODYOYO may use web beacons to access FOODYOYO cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with FOODYOYO products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your FOODYOYO Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the FOODYOYO service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the FOODYOYO Newsletter, that are considered part of your FOODYOYO account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Links to Other Sites
How we protect Your Information
- We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. FOODYOYO makes use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and keeps sensitive details stored in an encrypted format in the FOODYOYO database.
- Even though FOODYOYO has taken significant steps to ensure that your Personal Information is not intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, you should know that FOODYOYO cannot eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
- FOODYOYO may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your FOODYOYO account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please send us at email@example.com or you can contact us at:
Effective Date: June 12, 2008